The geospatial products and services offered provide online access to agriculture-related maps, geospatial data and tools that are available from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada to help you make better decisions for environmentally responsible yet competitive agriculture. For example, you can:
- view drought conditions, land patterns, soils landscapes, or imagery of agricultural fields;
- use general tools to calculate distances, measure areas, create buffers, and print maps;
- use application-specific tools to calculate fencing costs, or to determine the available herbaceous and woody "opportunity" biomass within a specific area;
- download data in various standard geospatial file formats to use in GIS or other software; and
- access geospatial data as web services for use in existing software or to develop new applications.