AgriStability: 2010 Publications and Forms Archive
Forms and Guide for Individuals
These publications are for you if:
- you want to participate in the AgriStability and/or AgriInvest programs for 2010; and
- you earned income as a self employed farmer or partner of a farm partnership, or by renting land under a crop share arrangement; and
- you are neither a trust, a non-resident, a corporation, nor a status Indian farming on a reserve.
Forms and Guide for Corporations / Co-operatives and Special Individuals
This form and guide are to be used in the provinces of British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Yukon by:
- Communal organizations
- Limited liability partnerships that are applying as an entity
- Status Indians who are exempt from the Income Tax Act
- Band farms
- Estates of deceased participants (rights and things only)
AgriStability Program Price Lists
This price list includes December prices for commodities listed in the Inventory Code List. AgriStability will use these prices to value commodities reported in the crops/livestock inventory section of your AgriStability form.
2010 Canadian Wheat Board Receivables Adjustment
The Canadian Wheat Board Receivables Adjustment (CWB-RA) worksheet is an optional AgriStability program feature that you may use instead of the default calculation. The worksheet allows you to calculate the CWB-RA using actual sales and the pricing option you used when you sold your CWB commodities into the active pool.
AgriStability 2010 Interim Payment Application
- To apply for an Interim Payment, you must be a participant in AgriStability for the 2010 program year. This means you must have received an Enrolment Notice (EN) for the 2010 program year.
- The Interim Payment is an advance on your final 2010 AgriStability benefit.
- If you receive an Interim Payment, you must submit a final 2010 application by the deadline so your final AgriStability benefit can be calculated. If you do not submit the final 2010 application by the deadline, you will be required to repay any benefits you received through the 2010 Interim Payment.
- Deadline: March 31, 2011
AgriStability is delivered in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon by the federal government. The information on this website refers to deadlines and other delivery details for these provinces only.
If you are in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, or Prince Edward Island, AgriStability is delivered provincially. Please visit your respective provincial administration using the links above.
Growing Forward, a federal-provincial-territorial initiative