Pesticide Risk Reduction Strategies
Stakeholders including growers, grower organizations, researchers, extension specialists and others are working in collaboration with the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's Pest Management Centre and Health Canada's Pest Management Regulatory Agency to develop and implement pesticide risk reduction strategies.
- What is a pesticide risk reduction strategy?
- Selecting Priorities for Strategy Development
- Strategy Development and Implementation
Downy mildew in cucumber (initiated in 2012)
Fusarium head blight in wheat
Reducing reliance on organophosphate insecticides for management of:
- Insect pests of field crops
- Insect pests of pome fruit
- Insect pests of root vegetables (initiated in 2012)
- Cabbage Maggot in Brassica Crops
Soil fumigant alternatives for soil borne pests (initiated in 2012)
For more information on any of the above listed strategies, please contact us.