My AAFC Account
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada wishes to advise our clients that due to scheduled maintenance 'My AAFC Account' will not be available between the hours of 7am (EST) Saturday, May 25, 2013 to 2pm (EST) Sunday, May 26, 2013. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
My AAFC Account provides convenient and secure access to your personalized AgriInvest and Advance Payments Program information on-line.
On-Line Services for the AgriInvest Program:
- Check AgriInvest account transactions
- Allowable Net Sales (ANS)
- Fund 1 (producer contributions)
- Fund 2 (government contributions and interest)
- Maximum Account Balance
- Excess deposits
- Track the status of an application
- Delegate access to a third party, such as a spouse or an accountant
- View current and prior year statements (coming in October 2013)
- Opt out of receiving paper statements (coming in October 2013)
- One-on-one secure electronic communication with the AgriInvest Administration (Coming in October 2013)
Note: My AAFC Account on-line services for AgriInvest are available to program participants in all provinces and territories, except those in Quebec.
On-Line Services for the Advance Payments Program:
- Review your Advance Payments Program account summary.
The federal government has mandated that all Government of Canada on-line services are to be delivered through the GCKey or Sign-In Partners, providing increased levels of privacy and security for users. Sign-In Partners uses banking credentials from TD Bank Group, Scotia Bank, and BMO Financial Group.