AAFC Travel and Hospitality Expense Reports
Period: 2004/03/02 to 2004/06/01
- Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Parliamentary Secretaries
- Office of the Minister
- Deputy Ministers of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Senior Officials
- Archibald, Bruce, Assistant Deputy Minister, Research
- Deacon, Bruce, Assistant Deputy Minister, Corporate Management
- Hedley, Douglas, Assistant Deputy Minister, Programs
- Keenan, Michael, Acting Assistant Deputy Minister, Strategic Policy
- Komarynsky, Mary, Assistant Deputy Minister, Programs
- Marsland, Andrew, Assistant Deputy Minister, International
- Mitchell, Donna, Executive Director, Rural and Cooperatives Secretariat
- Schubert, Paul, Assistant Deputy Minister, Communications & Consultations
- Richardson, Tom, Acting Assistant Deputy Minister, Policy & Planning
- Tierney, Stephen, Assistant Deputy Minister, Human Resources
- Wallace, Ernie, Chief Information Officer
On December 12, 2003, the Prime Minister announced a new policy on the mandatory publication of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials.
The rules and principles governing travel are outlined in the Guidelines for Ministers' Offices and in Treasury Board's Travel Directive and Special Travel Authorities. The purpose of these directives is to provide for the reimbursement of reasonable expenses necessarily incurred during travel on government business.
The Government of Canada extends hospitality in accordance with the rules and principles outlined in the Guidelines for Ministers' Offices and the Treasury Board Hospitality Policy. The objective of the policy is to ensure that hospitality is extended in an economical and affordable way when it facilitates government business or is considered desirable as a matter of courtesy and protocol.
The information on this web site will be updated every three months, beginning
on March 31, 2004.