Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) publishes a range of information products in a variety of printed and electronic formats.
Search for a publication in the departmental publication service (PubliCentrale) or request a print publication by contacting:
Departmental Publications Service
E-mail: Departmental Publications Service
- Gives a broad overview of AAFC's organization and priorities
- Includes corporate documents such as Main Estimates, Performance Reports and Annual Reports.
- Highlights the accomplishments of AAFC's science and innovation activities.
- Profiles Canadian agricultural markets
- Highlights economic outlooks, market performance and policy reviews.
Canadian Agriculture Library
Since its formal establishment in 1910, the Canadian Agriculture Library (CAL) has built one of the foremost collections in the world on agricultural and food sciences. Through its partnership with the Canadian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (CISTI), you can search the collection and order documents.
CAL also provides a wide range of information services to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and its portfolio partners such as the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Email: Canadian Agriculture Library