Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Service Commitment
Our Commitment to You
We will provide you with:
- Choice in how to contact us
- Services in the official language of your choice - English or French
- Information you need to access our programs and services
- Published service standards for Growing Forward programs
- Objective, helpful and respectful services
- Secure and private information
- Continuous service improvement
Our Service Commitments
Our staff is committed to service excellence. You can expect to receive information in a timely manner on all our programs and services through the following methods of your choice:
We provide phone service Monday to Friday in our two main call centres:
- The Regina Call Centre (for environmental programs) is available from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST at 1-800-667-8567
- The Winnipeg Call Centre (for the Canadian Agricultural Income Stabilization (CAIS) Program) is available from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 1-866-367-8506. Fax - the CAIS fax line is available at 1-877-949-4885
Other phone services can be found in the Contact Us section of our website.
AAFC in-person points of contact across the country are open for business Monday to Friday and can be found at Contact Us.
We will respond promptly to your mail enquiries. You can write or email us at:
Public Information Request Services
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
1341 Baseline Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0C5
You can find the information you need on programs and services on our website at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
You can expect our services to be accessible to people with disabilities
- Upon request, we will provide our forms in formats accessible to people with disabilities.
- We offer teletypewriter (TTY) service for persons who want to communicate by telephone and are hearing and speech impaired at 613-773-2600.
Your views on how well we are serving you are very important to us
- In a continual effort to better serve you, please share your suggestions, compliments and complaints by contacting us at 613-773-1000 or using our feedback form on our website at Feedback.
You are invited to view our departmental and client satisfaction reports
- Our service results are published in our Departmental Reports and client satisfaction surveys found on our website at Departmental Planning, Performance, and Reporting
- We are committed to continued service excellence and increasing our client satisfaction