Public Opinion Research
At Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, we conduct public opinion research in order to ensure that our programs and services reflect what Canadians, producers and the agriculture and agri-food sector want.
It is a legal requirement under the Federal Accountability Act for all government departments and agencies to provide public opinion research reports to Library and Archives Canada within six months of completion of data collection to make them available to the public.
All Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada public opinion research reports are posted on the Library and Archives Canada Web site in the language in which the research was conducted, and the executive summaries are available in both languages.
If you would like more information on the public opinion research studies that Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada has conducted, you can contact the department's Public Opinion Research Advisor.
Below we have provided links to our most recent research.
- Innovative Agricultural Technologies - Public Opinion Research
- Non-business Risk Management Programs Client Satisfaction Survey: report on National Survey of Program Users
- Public Opinion Research in Japan for the Canada Brand Advocacy Initiative
- Public Opinion Research in Mexico for the Canadian Brand initiative
- Strategic Issues Survey - Wave 3