Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada works in close collaboration with our partners throughout the agriculture portfolio to secure success for the Canadian agriculture and agri-food sector and for Canada. Along with AAFC, the organizations within the portfolio support the Minister with advice and guidance relating to their particular sectors.
- Canadian Dairy Commission oversees pricing, policy co-ordination and marketing for the Canadian dairy sector.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency delivers all federal inspection services related to food, animal health and plant protection.
- Canadian Grain Commission regulates Canada's grain handling industry and is also a scientific leader in grain quality research.
- Farm Credit Canada delivers financial services to all sectors of agriculture - primary producers, value-added businesses and suppliers.
- Farm Products Council of Canada supervises the operations of national supply management agencies and promotion and research agencies.
- Canada Agricultural Review Tribunal is a quasi-judicial tribunal which reviews Notices of Violation under certain agriculture and agri-food acts.